Sunday, September 21, 2008

Evil Article Writing Made Oh So Easy!

Whether you're in middle school, high school, college, or on the job, writing articles is a necessary evil. Let’s face it, that teacher, employer, or consumer you’re trying to sell that life-altering product to, must be wowed by what you have to say, otherwise, you’re just another Joe Schmo, or Josephine Schmo (trying to be politically correct here) communicating another written run-of-the-mill thought.

Repeat after me ........... I am not run-of-the-mill!!!!!

There’s a gabillion and one steps when writing an article: create an outline, brainstorm and jot down your brilliant ideas, discover your sub topic and sub titles, add the flesh and the meat of your article, create an eye-catching introduction and reel ‘em in with a powerful conclusion.

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY FRIGGIN HOURS OF BOREDOM YOU HAVE JUST WASTED ON YOUR LIFE????

ARE YOU EVEN SURE YOUR ARTICLE WILL WOW 'EM????

I don’t know about you, but I have a lot more fun things to do with my time, than spending it struggling on writing an article that I am not even sure would wow my goldfish, yet alone someone I'm trying to impress. And, if you're rolling your eyes back in your eye sockets right now, thinking I'm a nutcase, perhaps I am, but I can now write a wow article in the blink of an eye and you can't (neener, neener, neener)!!!!!

Ok, ok, ok, I'm all done gloating, for the moment. But seriously, there really is a very cool inexpensive tool that made this happen for me. I wish I could take the credit for developing it, but I didn't. I was merely savvy enough to know a good thing when I found it. And, if you've read this far, you obviously need help in writing an article.

Check out the link below to see what I now use to wow 'em into thinking I'm an expert article writer when I am soooooooo not!

Expert Article Writer


No comments: